Monday, June 1, 2015

WEEK #35 IN TIRANA, ALBANIA





The Tirana 2/4 District doing group contacting on the empty boulevard due to the visit of the Serbian Prime Minister
Family and Friends,

Hello from hot and rainy Tirana! 

I don't have a very eventful week to report but I would like to but a note in about a new investigator with whom Elder Greener and I are working. His name is Mohammed and is not Albanian. He is from a Middle Eastern country and has accepted to learn about the Church. We are grateful especially for the opportunity we had to take him to a baptism this week.

The 4th Ward missionaries taught the 3rd hour class on Sunday and we addressed member missionary work and how we could better coordinate the work between the missionaries and the members.

For P-Day, most of the Tirana missionaries went to Krujë and had a fun time exploring the castle and city. I was also able to get some good touristy items to have as remembrances of Albania.

I have only positive feelings I wish to express. Even though today marks my last month in my mission, I have faith that the Lord will secure the success of our work here. I am ever grateful for the blessings He pours upon His children. 

With all my love,

Elder Açësoni i Madhërishëm
Singing and goofing around with Elder Wright




No comments:

Post a Comment