Monday, March 30, 2015

WEEK #15 IN FIER, ALBANIA

March 30, 2015

Family and Friends,

Well it is that time. We got transfer calls and I am returning to the great city of Tirana. This time I will in Tirana 4th Ward. I will be serving with Elder Greener who is a newer missionary. He is in Elder Edding's group and I am very excited to be with him.

I should let you know that my health from about 10 days ago is much improved and I am continually regaining my strength.  I hope to be a 100% better in the next few days.
I am sad to leave Fier. I am particularly am sorry to leave the group of missionaries. Elder Matson has been a great companion and he and I have learned a lot together. He stuck with me in times of sickness and success. He was a fantastic companion and I am glad to have been a part of his mission. I am also very glad to have been in the same district as Elder Wright and Elder Schramm (again). I learned a lot from them and I am super happy to have been with them.

Ok, they will kill me if I do not mention this. Our sisters, Sister Pitcher and Sister White, the Southern Sister Training Leaders, are some of the most fantastic people on the planet. They have changed my perception of what hard working, powerful individuals who know how to have a good time. They know how to hold their own and change lives. I appreciate the time I shared with them and I am very grateful for what they have done with their missions. They are returning home in a day or two. I am grateful for the lessons they taught me and the people whom I serve. I wish them the best.

I love you all and I am excited to write for from Tirona zemra jona (our heart).

-Elder Açësoni

P.S. Check out Le Petit Elder Acheson's blog at racetolyon.blogspot.com

P.P.S. If you have missed any of my past letters got to barbyacheson.blogpsot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment