Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WEEK #8 IN FIER, ALBANIA



Family and Friends,
Our districts favorite past time

I hope that you are all doing well. We are enjoying a deluge of rain here in Fier. There has been some serious flooding taking place in the villages surrounding Fier. We have not been effected greatly by them. I haven't seen any rivers flowing through the city streets yet but I understand that the river that normally runs through Fier has risen some several feet to the point of consuming a bridge that the other elders use quite often.

This week we have been doing a lot of finding. We found a couple of new investigators with whom I am very excited to work. We are working in particular with a couple of young men named Bushi and Keti.
The Sacrament hall of the Fier Branch


Elder Eddings mastering Franz Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody


This week also we had the honor to have an exchange with the zone leaders. Elder Squire came with me and Elder Eddings went with Elder Price in Lushnjë. Elder Squire and I spent quite sometime finding and we came across some old investigator who knew missionaries back in 2000. He showed us a CTR ring that was given to him by those first missionaries. He told us that he gave them a ring that carries a unique Fier symbol.

Well I love you all. I know that this is the Lord's work.

Love,

Elder Açësoni i Madhërishëm

P.S. Check out Le Petit Elder Acheson's blog at racetolyon.blogspot.com He is now in France!

P.P.S. If you have missed any of my past letters got to barbyacheson.blogpsot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment