Sunday, February 8, 2015

WEEK #7 IN FIER, ALBANIA

Family and Fiends,

This week we had a zone conference in Tirana. It was a combined Tirana, Durrës and Vlorë zones conference and so the Albanian part of our mission. We watched that "Meet the Mormons" movie which was very nice. Additionally this conference the missionaries in the group ahead of mine gave their dying testimonies. It was an interesting feeling knowing that we are next.

I also had an exchange with Elder Schramm my former companion and we had a lot of fun. I know that he has grown a lot from the time we served together. I hope that I have become a more mature and effective missionary as Elder Schramm has become.

I love you all friends and family and wish you another great week.

Elder Açësoni i Madhërishëm

P.S. Check out Le Petit Elder Acheson's blog at racetolyon.blogspot.com

P.P.S. If you have missed any of my past letters got to barbyacheson.blogpsot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment