Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WEEK # 10 IN FIER, ALBANIA

Family and Friends, 

Thank you for your birthday wishes! I quickly want to add that there was a certain photo (my one year old birthday photo)
that was placed on my blog post last week that was not authorized. I apologize.

For my birthday the members of our district went to a restaurant Elder Eddings and I call the 3rd house. We did, in Fier district fashion, take Settlers of Catan with us and we played in the restaurant. It was a great little party.

I actually had to go to Tirana to take care of some business this week and I got to go to the Balillari house and Sister Balillari made me a birthday cake and birthday pizza. I love my Albanian mother!

Elder Wright, our district leader and I had an exchange this week and we had a great time together. I really enjoyed being with him. He was companion with my boy Elder Asler and he loved him. I like it when people like my boy.

I want to let you all know that I love you all. I love this mission.I know that the Lord is watching over me and leading me to those who need this beautiful message. I know that God loves His children.

With great love,

Elder Açësoni i Madhërishëm

P.S. Check out Le Petit Elder Acheson's blog at racetolyon.blogspot.com

P.P.S. If you have missed any of my past letters got to barbyacheson.blogpsot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment